- Based in: Southampton
- · Hours: average 40 hours per week
- · Salary dependent on experience
- · Holidays: 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- · Working pattern: Weekly work patterns variable depending on filming commitments – standard office hours 8.30-5 (inclusive of 30 minutes lunch break), some evenings and weekends required
- · **UPDATED**Closing date for applications: DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, WE ARE NOW CLOSING THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS EARLY. THE LATEST WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS IS BY MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY 19TH FEBRUARY. ANY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- · Dates for panel interviews and assessments: wb March 5th
- · Preferred start date for successful candidate: May 8th but negotiable
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Robin Creative Media produces outstanding video content for a range of clients across a number of specialist sectors, including Marine, Travel, Events and Education. With our portfolio growing we are now recruiting for a new team member to join us on our exciting creative journey. This role focuses on editing video content, including the use of graphics and animation. The role will also involve filming and taking photographs on productions and other duties as required.
Are you passionate about and skilled in creating engaging, high impact video content; someone who enjoys working for a wide range of clients, who likes lots of variety and who gets excited about new projects, people and places. Would you enjoy working in a small team within a growing company where you have the chance to really make an impression. Are you someone who enjoys getting stuck in to make sure the job gets done? If yes then please apply now.
We may close the advert earlier than the shown date if applications are high.
Junior Editor – Production Crew Member details
Reporting to the Managing Director you will assist with the creation and editing of video and photographic content, including animation, graphics, as well as generating engaging and relevant social media content for our brand. You will also act as a camera operator or production assistant for example dependent upon the requirements of specific productions. As part of a small team you will also undertake any other duties required in the company appropriate to the job level.
Please see Job Description and Person Specification attached at top of page for more details
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role please send us:
1. your CV including details of 2 referees – please tell us if you do not want us to contact them prior to interview should you be shortlisted
2. a personal statement of between 150 and 250 words telling us why you would be a great RCM crew member
3. link to a video showreel and other examples of videos you have edited.
Only applications with all 3 parts will be considered for short listing. The closure date of the post is dependent upon the level of response so don’t hang around if you want to apply!.
Assessment and panel interviews will be held the week beginning March 5th 2018 so shortlisted candidates will need to be available in this week.
Send your application to: Julia@robincreativemedia.com
- Being part of a rapidly growing business and make a real difference.
- Working on exciting video projects with global brands.
- International travel opportunities – Previous shoot destinations include Morocco, Cambodia, Malta, Greece and more!
- Training and development opportunities – Whether its a course, seminar or away day that will help develop your skills.
- A pension scheme
- Commission incentives
- Regular team lunches at some lovely local restaurants